REDUCE THE CONSUPTION OF MEAT IS NOT JUST A TREND, IT IS A CHOICE TOWARD HELTH, THE ENVIRONMENT AND OUR LIFE. WHY A NEW OFFER OF 100% VEGETABLE DELI PRODUCTS CAN BETTER YOUR LIFE STYLE?
- Because we are not interested in meat imitation, but we believe and propose the real fresh vegetable taste.
- Because we don’t search the meat texture, but we allow Nature to give us the colour.
- Because we have chosen to propose you a free from product: gluten free, dairy free, soy free, allergens free, without artificial colours end preservatives, without sutured fat.
- Because our products are completely vegetable —> ideal for your daily diet
- Because they are products from Italian supply chain —> controlled for you and your children
- Because our products don’t have waste —> are clean and don’t stain
- Because they are ready to use —> practical and suitable for each situation
- Because they are tasty also if they contain only ingredients from Nature: vegetable, fruits, legumes, thickeners and vegetable fibres.
PORTOVIA IS BORN A NEW RANGE OF 100% VEGETABLE SLICED DELI PRODUCTS, 100% AWARE, 100% MADE IN ITALY.
Ready to use and produced with vegetable, fruits or legumes.
PORTOVIA IS READY TO EAT – Good and naturally rich of taste
Try it to prepare cold and hot dishes, fresh salads or carpacci with ethnic flavors. Excellent with vegetables, cheeses or cereals. Try it as fantasy starters or in your tasty sandwiches for a practical and genuine snack. It is also perfect for Catering, Food Services and Retailers, supplied in cilinder ready to be sliced.
VEGETABLE OR FRUIT IN SLICES: we select fruits or vegetables from Italian Biodiversity, we cook them with steam keeping vegetable features and taste. A delicate and innovative process is used by our partner Il Nuovo Fresco, obtaining a veg puree with vegetable or fruit typical features and substances useful for the body.
LEGUMES IN SLICES: We use only Italian legumes dried and soaked for 6-8 hours. We cook and recipe the row materials with the same care and traditions of a typical homemade dish.
This choice combines innovation and easiness to use with tradition, moreover it promotes a conscious and balanced use of proteins, value that can reach in dried legumes from 20 to 40 %, a percentage very close to meat. Reduced environmental impact compared to the costs incurred by breeding.